As a customer service oriented home cleaning company in Carrollton, We Clean strives to provide the best possible residential cleaning services and customer service to you and your home. While it’s still January, many of you are already getting a head start on Spring Cleaning. Are you ready to give your home a top-to-bottom buffing? We suggest starting by focusing on the larger pieces in your home that make the most difference to you: like your furnishings, appliances, and carpet. Once you cover the big things in your home, you’ll finish the rest of your Spring Cleaning in no time! Keep reading for more tips!
1. Shake out those welcome mats and make them more welcoming! Give them the toughest cleaning they can take and make them look new again!
2. Clean your carpets and upholstery. These fabrics have absorbed a winter’s worth of dust and dirt, body oil, and germs. Now is the time to prepare them for another year of wear.
3. Finish your floors in your kitchen if they aren’t already to protect them and prepare them for another year of wear. The simplest method is to use a combination of wash-and-wax floor cleaner. Don’t feel guilty about saving time!
4. Wash all of you walls, cabinets, baseboards, and all other woodwork. Use a sponge and hand dishwashing detergent to wash the surface in sections and then dry with a hand cloth.
5. Clean your ceiling fixtures, too! It’s easy to remove dust and dirt from ceiling fans and air-conditioner vents with a cloth and a vacuum with a soft nozzle attachment!