Terms & Conditions
By accepting a quotation and agreeing to a service provided by We Clean the client agrees to accept We Clean’s general terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions, together with our letter of confirmation and our cleaning schedule, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no other representation or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you are unsure about any point within these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification. Your statutory rights are not affected. In event that the terms and conditions change we will notify you in writing.
• We stand by our service! If you’d like to cancel for any reason whatsoever, just call anytime to end service. There is no contract that locks you in.
• We offer a 24-hour, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all re-occurring Customers (i.e. weekly, bi-weekly, etc.). If you are not satisfied with any area of your home, just call us within 24 hours and we’ll return immediately to clean those areas for free.
• You can receive 5% OFF total service for the year if you agree to prepay for the year’s cleaning service before the first re-occurring service appointment, after the first time clean.
• Due to our flexible and ever changing schedule, it is difficult to commit to exact arrival times. We service homes Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm and on Saturday by appointment. Even if you normally have an afternoon cleaning, there may be times that we need to clean your home in the AM instead. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
• You may reschedule, skip, or cancel any of your cleanings. We do ask for a 48-hour notice of any of these actions. Without a 48-hour notice you will be liable for 50% of our normal fees. If less than 24 hours notice is given, full payment for the clean will be charged.
• Payment is expected in full the day of the cleaning. For your convenience we accept all credit cards. All services are charged at the time of cleaning. Furthermore, cancellations will be charged on credit card.
• Any NSF check returned from your bank will be assessed an additional fee of $30 as allowed by law.
• The cost of all services includes the provision of reasonable supplies and equipment being provided by our company. Any jobs requiring extra or unusual supplies and/or equipment will be billed additionally for these services.
• Our teams are instructed to follow the requirements listed on this service plan. If you would like additional services performed please contact our office at least one business day in advance so we can schedule the additional work. Changing in scheduling could create changes in fees.
• Be advised that if the professional house cleaners are subject to distractions that affect our ability to work we reserve the right to charge for our extra time spent in the home. Distractions include pets, third party, or contractors interfering with the professional house cleaners’ duties.
• If for any reason an employee of We Clean feels that their personal safety is in danger enough to leave the job site, due to actions by the Customer, or others at the job site. The Customer will still remain liable for the full cost of the job.
• Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the owner.
• We assume no liability for damage or loss of items that are not secured in a proper manner, or previously damaged before cleaning. (Example: heavy pictures hanging from thumbtacks, or dings in furniture that were there before we cleaned). Further, we will assume no liability for damage or loss caused by the negligence of the Customer.
• Although we are professionals, we are not miracle workers. Sometimes we are called in too late to correct damage that is already done, or items may take a couple of cleanings to look their best. We will work with you in the most cost-effective way to try to remedy these spots in your home.
• Professional house cleaners working for We Clean have agreed, in writing, that they or their family and friends will not accept direct employment from any Customer of We Clean expect for payment of the exit fee (see next bullet point). This agreement is in full force and effective during the time that professional house cleaners are employed with We Clean and for a period of one year after termination of their agreement with We Clean. Given this, we respectfully ask that you not directly solicit or engage the service of any professional house cleaner, except through We Clean.
• If you prefer hiring a current or former employee, an exit fee equal to the revenue that would otherwise have been produced by servicing your home for one year (For example, if $2000.00 is the cost of service for a year, then $2000.00 would be the exit fee). Once the Customer has paid the exit fee, We Clean will no longer be responsible for monitoring and managing the professional house cleaner, including, but not limited to liability protection, information security, scheduling, government taxes, quality of services, and any other act pertaining to the daily work duties of the Housekeeper.
• The client agrees to notify We Clean if any person in the household is suspected of contracting an infectious disease. This notification must be as early as possible, but at least 24 hours before scheduled visit. We Clean reserves right to cancel cleans under such circumstances.
• We Clean agree to keep all clients details confidential and secure all keys in its care. If a key is given to We Clean please make sure your home is accessible to us. If your home is equipped with a security system, please ensure that you advise us of the entry code or have it disarmed.
• No representation or warranty made by any other person, expressed or implied other than the president of We Clean, which is not specifically set forth herein shall be binding upon We Clean.